New workshops and performances!
We're really happy to announce this year's workshops and performances! A line-up with lots of variety and new spaces is waiting for you. An audio-visual yurte, a massage space and an Open Space will be part of the adventure. Discover all of it below and contact us if you want to get involved!
Body, Movement & Healing:
- Body consciousness
- Hoop & Poi
- Acrobatic Yoga
- Partner Yoga
- Mindfulness meditation
Fun & Creativity:
- Body painting
- Drum percussion
- Recycled Mask
- Kite Fabrication
- Urban Gardening (vertical greening, biotop in urban areas)
- Circustheater "Mauermenschen" by Junges Ensemble Cirkus Schatzinsel
- Stories from 1001 nights, music and visualisations, by Xenorama
- Commedia dell’arte by Pierre Filliez
- Puppetshow “The King’s Nightingale” by Pierre Filliez
- Clown wandering by Up and Clown
- Pantomime “Loud Silence” by Elastisch Mime Intime
OPEN SPACE & SERENDIPITY ACTS
Impro theater, storytelling, dance, poetry, acoustic jam sessions... let your creativity flow ! The Open Space is made for spontaneous imaginative ideas and experimental journeys and thus extends the participation and cooperation aspects of our philosophy. We are open to every proposal, let us know if you feel ready to fill the Space!
Serendipity Acts are small surprises you will find along the way, happening spontaneously all over the festival location at different times. Open your eyes, your ears and step in !
* Chookas theater * Slackline * Kicker * Henna tattoos * Clown/walking acts * Parkour (obstacle race) * Talks*